Sunday, March 15, 2009

March Update (or lack there of)

Today, March 15, 2009 marks 8 months of our 'official' wait for the adoption. Not much new to report since my last post. We did sign our updated Service Plan, which I had previously said we signed every 3 months, but it is actually every 4.

With spring just around the corner, Jon and I are starting to do a little spring sprucing, and have decided to postpone starting on the nursery until June or July. That is unless we get our referral phone call sooner than that, but we aren't planning on it.

Here is a link from the Bethany Christian Services Blog that shows how our baby will be used to being carried. http://www.wearsthebaby.com/babywearing/podegi.html
While I don't think we will use a Podegi, but most Korean adopted parents who are on the discussion board recommend a baby carrier called the Ergo. We are hoping to use this instead.

Well, that is all for now. Sorry we don't have any more news, we will keep posting every month, just to assure you that A) Yes, we are still adopting and B) No, we haven't heard anything yet!
HAHA!

Thank you all for your love and support!

1 comment:

mom & dad P. said...

I think Connie can make Podegi's for everyone. They are pretty cool and they would definitely be pretty cheap to make. And everyone could pick their own color and pattern. This could start a whole new business here in the U.S.

Love Dad P.