I can't believe that I am writing my April post already! Well, as of today we have officially been waiting 9 Months for our referral! It's hard to believe that this time last year (the 24th to be exact) is when this crazy journey really started with the informational meeting we went to at Bethany. Now, a year later we are trying (unsuccessfully) to wait patiently for our turn. The Winter seemed long, and I found myself feeling very impatient with the wait. But now that Spring is here I am realizing just how many projects we want to get done before the baby comes home and that Jon and I have to get our butts in gear! With Jon keeping busy with coaching baseball, I know that April and May are going to fly by. And I am sure everyone in Michigan agrees with me that the summers ALWAYS go by fast.
So, no real news. There is a shirt on one of the adoption websites I visit that says 'Yes, we are still adopting. And no, we haven't heard anything yet.' So that basically sums us up!
Corey Johnson is going to Korea next week for work. I told him to be nice to every pregnant woman he sees because she could be carrying our baby!
That is all for now. I'll be back in May, hopefully with news (I am finding it harder to make up something to write that is remotely interesting, bare with me!)
Kelly and Jon
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.”
Henry Van Dyke
Post a Comment