Happy New Years (Eve)! I can't believe tomorrow is the first day of 2009, the year that, as my friend Char's dad would say, 'the good Lord willing and the creek don't rise', Jon and I will become parents!
It's been an interesting Christmas holiday for Jon and I. On the 23rd we were sitting at home relaxing when all of the sudden our Carbon Monoxide detector started going off. Of course, I freaked out a little, while Jon called our dad's to see what they suggested we do. Long story short, we had to leave our house for a few days, and Jon's Christmas present to me was a new furnace, and mine to him was central air (which we didn't have before). Needless to say we are SO thankful that we had those detectors, while the levels weren't lethal to us, who knows what could have happened to the dog, or if we had been exposed for a long period of time!
So, with 2009, we are hoping our luck will change, at least that is what my fortune cookie said last week! This weekend my parents came over and my dad and Jon figured out some renovations that we will be doing upstairs to get ready for this baby! Just think, somewhere in Korea right now, a women we don't know is carrying a baby that she will eventually give up for adoption and he or she will become ours! It gives me chills!
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment