Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Well--We are finally home!! Owen is perfect in every way. He knows that it is always better to pee on daddy than mommy and knows that nothing is better than a just woke up snuggle!! We just got back from our first trip to the park and he seemed very relaxed and just taking it all in. He is full of smiles and has been fine sleeping in his crib after I rock him to sleep. I am working on getting more pictures, but these are just a couple from my camera. I didn't have too many from the airport, so I posted Owen's first bath with us, and Owen's first Sweet Potatoe dinner with us too! More pictures to come soon. Promise!

love to you all!
Jon, Kelly and Owen









9 comments:

Vickie said...

He couldn't be any more cute!!! What a perfect little family=)

Jodi said...

AMAZING! What a beautiful and lucky child. Congratulations! HUGS-Jodi

Jennifer said...

He is so cute! We can't wait to meet him. Love to all Jen, Mike and Makenzie

Mandy said...

Seriously, that is one cute little boy - I just want to squeeze him! I am so happy for this wonderful new beginning for all three of you. I can't wait to meet Owen!!!

HollyMarie said...

What a pumpkin! He is so cute! Congrats guys! :)

Jody said...

He is soooo CUTE!!!!!!!! So excited to meet him. Very happy for you all. Love you bunches!

Rachel said...

So glad to hear it is going so well :) Can you believe he is finally here? What a little sweetheart - he is so adorable!!!! And in your arms at last :) Congratulations!

Carrie said...

We are SO happy for you and are looking forward to meeting him. We can't hardly wait. All of our love. Greg, Carrie, Casey and Ally

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! He is just adorable! I can't wait to meet him at Big Apple Bagel soon!!! Enjoy every minute of this special time! I couldn't be happier for all of you! Love, Lori Rosema