Wednesday, November 4, 2009

OWEN IS COMING HOME!

Today at 1:50-during my lunch hour I got the incredibly exciting news that Owen is going to be making his State-side debut on Monday, Nov. 9th at 5:03pm Chicago time! We are so excited!

He will be flying United from Seoul to San Francisco, then on to O'hare. The great thing about him flying into SF first is he will go through customs there, so we won't have to wait as long in Chicago. We will be waiting for him at Baggage Claim in Terminal 1. I know, it doesn't seem right, but that is how they do it!

We are so excited,it is so unreal. Anyone and everyone is welcome to come and meet our little boy BUT--Jon and I will be the first to hug and kiss on him!

thanks so much and we can't wait for you to meet him soon!

5 comments:

brazaskir said...

I'm not really sure excited is the word!! We'll be praying for safe travels for everyone.

Sending all out love.
Brazaski's

Rachel said...

So very happy for you! That moment when you first hold your son...it is incredible. I can't wait to see pictures of him in your arms!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Better party hard this weekend Jon - that may be it for awhile.

Ethan (from Reid) said...

Congratulations! Isn't it great to know you're finally reaching the light at the end of the tunnel?

-Ethan (from Reid)

Jody said...

HOW FANTASTIC!!!!! CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to meet mi. Love to you all.