Monday, August 3, 2009

Owen's 7 month Well Baby Report and NEW PICTURES~

Hi everyone! It is hard to believe that it has been 6 weeks already since we found out about Owen! We got home from camping this weekend and had an email from our Social Worker with Owen's 7 month doctors appointment information and 3 new pictures of our little man! We are so THRILLED to have the new pictures, he seems so big, probably since the other pictures are so old!

Medically, he is doing fine, he is steadily gaining weight, so we are thankful for that. He is up to 16.5 pounds, almost a pound bigger than last month and is over 27 inches long now. We are just so excited, and anxious to get him home!

Our paperwork was sent to US Immigration last week. It can anywhere from a couple of weeks to a couple of months for that approval to come. Once that is approved we are waiting on the Korean government to give their approval, we have to sign a few more documents and then he should be ready to come home. We are still thinking around 3-4 months from the time we received our referral until he is home, so that means int he next 6-10 weeks and he could be home! How crazy is that!

I am hoping to have some pictures showing some progress in his room soon, but for now, enjoy looking at his sweet face!

Kelly and Jon


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh he is so adorable! I love that picture of him smiling! Gorgeous. We got our seven month WBC of Matthew last week too - no pictures though :( We were glad to get more info though and to know he is growing and healthy. Our paperwork has gone to immigration too...oh I hope it won't be long!!! I couldn't believe when I read your comment about 6-10 more weeks - that is so amazing and I hope it goes by so quickly and our boys are here!!!!