Sunday, September 20, 2009

Still no Owen :(


Sorry I haven't posted in a while, we have been busy getting ready for Owen's arrival. Still no word of when he is going be making his debut, hopefully before he turns 10 months (yesterday he was 9 mo.) We are just waiting for the embassy in Seoul to schedule his Visa interview...obviously he won't be interviewed, but that is just what they call it. Once that is done they will schedule an escort to bring him home and then he can come. It could be in a couple of weeks, or a couple of months.
We have really made progress on the upstairs. Carpet was installed in Owen's room last week, and we hope to have the rest of it in within the next few weeks. Hopefully I will have more news soon, if not, I will post on Oct. 19th.





Owen's bedroom

1 comment:

Rachel said...

What a cozy bedroom!!! I love it! Hopefully he will be here soon and you'll be snuggling him in that chair! I can't wait to see those pictures :)